Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Current Employment State

Well lets see as you know I am currently a server at Ruby Tuesday. Yea for waitresses!! But really I enjoy serving it is all fine and good. But I really am ready for something where I am not on my feet and at the will of the customer. For instance today I had a table with a 70 dollar check. not too bad, they left 4 dollars that is approx 6%. They were the nicest people but that is not an OK tip. I mean as a server you make 3.50 base plus tips, and yes I average 15-20 dollars an hour but it is not where I want to be for the rest of my life. So since I am ready to quit and move on in the working world I have been applying for ever job posted to man, woman, and other. All I need is to make 900-1000 dollars a month and I am golden.

No comments: