Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ayla and Bandit

Yesterday Krista (my roommate) brought her cat home with her. Bandit is a two year old camouflaged black cat. She for the most part is calm and friendly, oh did I mention she hates Ayla! Or is terrified of her. Either way it is pretty funny, cuz you see Ayla is a little kitty but she is not afraid of any big cats or anything really. But the whole night was filled with hissing and Bandit running and hiding.

Oh on another note still with the cats but way cool. We made a hidden litter box. I was online researching how/where to put my litter box because the apartment/bathroom is pretty small and there is no real place to put it. Well online they had an idea but is cost like 200-300 dollars and lets be completely honest I am poor! So Josh suggested that we take part of the back off of a cabin/hutch thing that was donated to us. It works amazingly. The cats walk in and out of the back of the cabinet and you can't smell it!! Yea! Plus it gives me an extra table to sit things.

No comments: