Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meeting with old friends

I met up with two old friends last night/today it was great to see them. First I met with Elizabeth who is very much like me. But we chatted for a few hours had dinner and continued to talk! It has been a while and so much in our lives has changed since we last sat down together. She is now dating and I have moved into my new apt. She is moving soon, will be starting grad school and other cray stuff. But it is funny when you see old friends, cuz you see somethings don't change and those are the things I remember most. Like her not so nonchalant grab my hand to check for a ring or the daily predictions of when I will be engaged and what my wedding date is! That in is self is another post waiting to happen!! and it might tonight! But we talked and it was great! This morning I had brunch with Kate I have literally not seen her in almost a year. She randomly called because she now lives in Texas and is in town for the week for a wedding (of course it is the flipping season)She is of course engaged and getting married next may. We talked about dresses and about how things were done at other peoples weddings. That kind of stuff usually keeps me occupied but recently I am kind of board with it! Strange. My day was way busy. After meeting with her I got to hang out with Beth (one of the students) it was good, we have really never gotten to sit down one on one.

No comments: