Monday, July 28, 2008

Crazy Day!





So we packed up all of the luggage and were ready to go and what happens, I locked my keys in my car ahhh! So I had to wait for the nice police man to come and unlock the car!! Once finished with that mess I headed to Miamisburg to pick up Josh, who has been at camp for the past week. And who is sick! Great have not seen him in a week and he is sick! It was a crazy drive up. We (the nine of us, Josh, me, Kara, Ricky, Christina, Beth, Betsy, Alyssa, and Alex) arrived at the cabin around 11:30 only about 3 and 1/2 hours later than I had planed. But that is life I suppose. The cabin was great, we all fit quite nicely and no one really complained.

At the park: Well it was a wonderful day to be out and about minus the fact that is was super sunny and pretty warm. We spilt into two groups the girls went there way and Josh, Ricky, Christina and I went ours. We rode some big rides and some smaller ones. For lunch we had packed sandwiches!
Alright fun stories from the day!
Dinner: we ate at the Game Day Grill, I had cheese fries and the guys had burgers. Not real random but you see on each plate they served a strawberry as a garnish. I mean I love strawberries but it was just really random to have one served with my cheese fries.
Josh and his illness: So Josh is still sick! Saturday was his runny nose day and we went through 2 packs of tissues, 3 or 4 bathroom stops for toilet paper, and a few napkins. But at this point in time we were in line for the raptor and there was no real way out of the line so Josh's nose was a running and we had nothing to serve as a tissue. So he tried a map! It did not work out so well for him! It was more of a smearing mechanism. So it was getting bad! and we were running out of options. So me being the super amazing girlfriend gave him my undershirt. Ok it sounds a little risky but it was very discrete! I promise. But you see later as he was using the undershirt as a tissue we realized that it kinda made him look like a perv. Not that really anyone had seen the whole thing take place but it was just really funny.

No comments: