Friday, July 25, 2008

Free Friday!

So good morning and Yea for days off. This weekend we are headed to Sandusky, Oh and going to Cedar Point. I have not been in a couple of years. I was not all that excited to go but I am getting pretty excited as it approaches. There are nine of us going. Plus the other bonus is get to see my lovely bf, I have not seen Josh in a week. Yes a week is not that long but it is kinda long when your communication is extremely limited and delayed. So that will be good because this week has been enough. As of right now I have so much to do today: meet with catering for an event, pack, clean the car and house, get the van and much much more!! All before 3. So yes I am on the computer a bit early but it is all for a reason. Oh we are camping/in a cabin.

I have not had a Friday off since the 4th, ok that is not that long ago but I was off because we had a block party so really I was working and so it really doesn't count!! This will be good I really need a break from work!

No comments: