Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ring Pics

Sorry to all who have asked I meant to post these the other day but life has been interfering with my blog! How dare it, I know! LOL!









A little information about the ring... it is white gold and is a three stone set. The center diamond is larger than the two on either side, and they (the diamonds) are from one of my grandmother's (my mom's mom) rings.

Sorry for the blurry pics... it is hard to take a picture when the thing will not stop shining!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Rice Family said...

I just happened upon your blog using "next blog". Congratulations! Marriage is a wonderful thing when you marry your best friend. My husband and I are about to celebrate our 13th 9/30. Remember that life is an adventure that has good times and bad. Sometimes it's boring... sometimes it's exciting... sometimes you'll love him so much it hurts and sometimes you won't be able to stand him. That's normal. Just make a policy of saying 'I love you' often and being affectionate with each other. And keep God in control... Good luck with your great adventure and don't worry too much about all the wedding stuff being perfect... no matter how much you plan things will go awry and you'll just stress yourself out. In the end it's the goofs that become your fondest memories.

Good luck!
Tammy
http://mustangfun.blogspot.com

Renee said...

The ring looks beautiful and you look beautiful wearing it! Can't wait to hear more about the planning details!