Monday, September 15, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

So this weekend was amazing!!! Josh and I went to Columbus to semi celebrate his birthday. We got in late Friday night. And we got up around 7:30am on Saturday, to drop off my car to be checked because the maintenance light was on. So what we expected to be a quick take a look and nothing was wrong, turned into a crazy $430.00 bill! I was so beyond upset. No one told me that is was gonna cost anything!! Not that I was completely right because I signed the maintenance agreement and did not ask how much it should cost. We know one of the Sales managers and he was able to help us out! Thank you and Praise the Lord! After that we headed to do a few errands. And then to Tracey's House (my sister) for Grandparents day and to hang out. After that we went to Lion King!! Read on......

No comments: