Thursday, September 4, 2008

Interview #3

So I had my interview today and it was forever long!!! I was there for 2 hours. Which I guess is a good thing because they probably would of not kept me there that long if I was having a bad interview. Because my interview was 2 hours I ended up being late to work (Ruby Tuesday) and upon arrival I was informed that I was waiting on our District, Regional and Assistant Regional Manager! Yea for craziness! So of all days for me to have to wait on them it had to be the day that I was late and not with it at all. I was a mess really but it is life. The whole thing went fine but I was just flustered and felt like I was not keeping up at all.

After Work we (the guys and I) did pancakes at Morris hall which is a dorm on campus. It went ok for the most part, ok minus the part where we pretty much got kicked off. In order to do things in the dorm area you have to go through an adviser... news to us oh well! Now we know.

No comments: