Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tuesday: Tires, Jobs and Ice Cream

I drove JP's car to work, no big deal except the exhaust pipe had something wrong with it and the front 2 tires were below legal limit. So of course when I step out the door in the morning the rain starts to fall. Then since the exhaust I had to drive with the window cracked and remember it is still raining. Well I made it to the tire co. we dropped off the car and I headed into work with my mother. We had a new lady start at work that day she was from Summit, the hospital in Cinci. And since I have been looking to transfer I emailed about the position and got very little information. While all of this is going on they post a position here in central office in my department under my supervisor. And of course all three of my supervisors want me to apply. Oh the stress of letting people down. After work we picked up JP's car with wonderful new tires and headed to Marshall's Tball game. Well at least I ended my day with a fabulous banana split! YUM


No comments: