Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ER Visit

Gluten Free this and Celiac that. Our lives have been consumed with new diets and recipes. Lots of trials and errors. Well this week was an error. I have been having major abdominal pains worse than I was when I was eating gluten.  After 3 days of major pain I decided to go the Urgent Care. I was greeted by a sweet receptionist who asked what my ailment was and I explained. She had me have a seat and wait and wait and wait 2.5 hours.  I walked in and the doctor asked me my symptoms and within moments I was being instructed to go to the emergency room. The urgent care doctor thought that I was having a pancreatic attach or something possibly worse. I was now flustered since I had told Josh that he did not need to come since it was just urgent care. So he headed to meet me and his mother at the emergency room. Here I checked in and was called back within minutes. They took x-rays, ultra scans, blood work and some other stuff. No pancreatic attach, no Gaul bladder issues just my body reacting poorly to the change in my diet. So now I have to be even more cautious of what I am eating! Oh I pray God will teach me.

No comments: