Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Car Drama

 Well if you have been reading along you now know that Josh and I have the most amazing luck with our cars or at least we have been lately. So the week here is the scoop: my sensor light came on in my car a week or two ago so we took it in and the guy said that is was the O2 and it would not hurt the car if we waited but it would make my gas mileage go down. So financially we decided to wait until this week. My car went in Saturday; Josh was going to drive his brother’s car for the week so we went and picked that up. Monday Josh had to go help pick up water from IN when they got back the finished unloading around 12am he then tried to start the car and it would not start!! No fun for him. Josh ended up staying the night at Chad’s, poor guy he did not even have a toothbrush. The next day the car was fine. We got it back the following Saturday. Great all fixed even my mirror was replaced! Ok Now while Josh is driving his car he hears this noise and then the car is supper loud yea for the exhaust. So  Josh had to get his oil changed in his car where they then made him sign a waiver because his tires were at the legal limit but while he was there he asked about his car and the mechanic indicated it was a loose/missing bolt where the exhaust enters the engine. So Tuesday I will be taking his car into get new tires and a fixed exhaust.   So back to my car… I have my car back and all is wonderful until Tuesday…I am driving to Oxford for Back Yard Bible club and I hear something dragging or rubbing under the car so I stop and there is a metal piece hanging but I could not reach it so I had to continue driving. Within 5 minutes the random metal (heat shield) went flying behind me. Have no worry it stayed low and caused no accident or injury. Apparently the heat shield is not a vital part to the car so I am ok without it.

No comments: