Sunday, June 27, 2010

Overwhelmed and Waiting

We make justifications for our decisions, we make excuses of why we choose not to choose. Is God calling us to deiced to just "stay open" I sit her with the stress of 2 jobs and if it were that simple I would have made my decision and had no doubt. But you see they are both the same and yet so very different. If I choose Columbus I am not just choosing a job but I am choosing my parents and my sisters and attempting to make everyone happy, maybe even me. If I choose Cinci. I am choosing connivence and submission to my marriage and ministry. But if I am "open" and apply for both is that what God is asking?

See it is funny it was all worked out, I would work here until probation was up and then start applying for Jobs closer to home. I guess I did not realize that I would miss having my family so much. It is nice to know that you are going to see someone that cares each day and that you can tell that person your stress and they understand because they are in the same boat. Working with my mother has been a true blessing, though I know the stress and the strain this job has placed on my marriage.

I know the answer but the what if's still haunt me. What is God testing, what is His plan, for now I wait and I pray.

No comments: