Wednesday, July 28, 2010

That lovely word


Possible job/another no – I feel like I am getting use to the NO.  Even though the drama was much higher this time. We all took the test and I passed along with the lady that trained me. We passed the interviews but she had a higher score. So she got the job seems simple enough right? You would think but the ladies who did not pass the test made accusations that they fixed the test so I would pass, and that it was unfair. The hard part about all of this is that I did not want the job, I really want something closer to home. I applied because the pay increase would at least cover some of the gas expense. I just pray there is something closer for me sooner than later because some days I am not sure if I can go another day like this. But God provides and He sustains me. 

No comments: