Sunday, August 8, 2010

Good bye 11.5 inches of hair

A simple trip to the salon did not end quite as planned. Ok let me explain Josh went to great clips to get his hair cut…the lady did not do the best job. So we went back later that week to get it fixed and since we were there I was going to get mine trimmed. So we get there and the manager takes Josh back and is working on his hair, the lady that was working on me was super nice. We chatted and she asked what I wanted and I explained I was just trimming it today since I was going to donated it once it was longer. She explained how much she would need in order for me to donate it today and I said ok let’s do it. That is not a typical me response. I think things through much more than that but hey it is just hair right? I think I made the girl nervous because she was worried about what Josh would think and if he would say it was ok. So I yelled across the room (no one else was there) and asked if he cared and of course he did not mind. The best part is… I like it

No comments: