Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!!

Wow it has been awhile since I last had a snow day! This is great. But instead of playing out in the white fields I have been catching up! First with my sleep and now with all my random weddingness details, which will soon include honeymoon details. Today marks 80 days until I am a MRS. and in all relaity I have most the wedding stuff is finished right now I am working on the invitations, programs and a few other small things. My goal is to have everything pretty much finished by mid Febuary or sooner just because March is going to be crazy.

Well on a side note, some of you know I had received a call and was offered an interview (this was Thursday 22nd) so on monday I went to the inteview and was there for an Hour and a Half...crazy. I really thing the interview went great I should know more by Tuesday...crazy...extiting...but crazy

No comments: