Saturday, October 18, 2008

One thing down a few hundred to go!

So we went dress shopping again! We went to most of the stores in Dayton and to be quite honest I thought I was gonna have to give up and give into spending 800+. Lillians was the last shop of the day. It was such a great experience! They say they have a dress for every budget and they carry a wide assortment of types and styles of dresses. The fitting rooms were very very large. My Family (mom, grandmother, and 3 bridesmaids) all had a place to sit. My consultant was very personable and asked what I wanted to spend and she did not bring me a dress over my budget!! That was way impressive!! So I tried on a few and they were ok, then I tried one on that I liked but of course it was 800. and I pretty much added it to the list of "800 and I can't afford it list" that was forming in my head. Then she asked if I was going to wear the bright white or the ivory and I said ivory and then she thought she might have a smaller size for me. Now mind you I have been trying on dresses 8-12 nothing has fit at all. and she brings back a dress that almost perfectly fit me. then she said if I was interested in the dress it was a sample and they were having a sample sale. The dress was 500 off!!! so it was under 300. I was so a God thing. Plus I got the veil added to package for much cheaper too. So all in all it was a great day. I have a dress and we are getting closer to maids dresses. But now I have a ton of other things on my list of random to do!!

No comments: