Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dress Shopping Day 1

So today my mother, older sister (MOH) , and I went dress shopping for the first time. I had prepared myself as much as possible. I expected it to be overwhelming and a lot to take in. And it was. I tried on so many different dresses because I had no clue what I liked or wanted. Finally I found a style of some sort that I preferred. (I am not going into too much detail b/c Josh does read my blog from time to time) We found a few that I like and of course they were in the $800 - $1000 range...which is way out of my desired budget. So I stressed a little. I really am not all that worried about the dress. But when everyone starts telling you that your going to have to get it ordered in and that could take up to 4 months and then if you need it atlered that is another 3-4 weeks that means I need to order a dress within the next month or two at the latest!! Ahh pause and breath! The day was lonog but semi productive.

No comments: