Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gross!

So my car returned today around 9pm ish. I was very gross for the most part. The inside was filled with random clothing and a strong odor of smoke. I cleaned out everything and pretty much went over the car with a fine tooth comb to ensure there was no other damage that might of been missed. But to my liking the car was in pretty great condition minus the personal artifacts that were no longer present in the vehicle, such as my "true love waits ring", my ds lite, the ds games, $130 and my insurance and registration. But most can be replaced. The outside of the car has a thick coating of dirt and grime it needs a bath or two!!. After a good vaccuming and a shampooing I think the car is pretty close to the same as it was before it was taken.!!!

No comments: