Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Long One

Ok friends this is gonna be a long post it has been a while since I was last on so here we go!!! I officially have my car back and it is pretty much like mine. It still has a different smell not really bad but not normal. I got it back last Saturday when I went home to go apple picking! Basically Josh and Chad had a meeting in Cambridge so they were driving right through Columbus so they dropped me off, or I dropped my self off and the took the car. I hung out with my family and went apple picking. We had tons of fun. And got tons of apples. I stayed at my parents until Sunday so that was a good break. Monday I had work and had a random night of baking with Krista. She has never made apple pies or such. So we made it a night. We made 2 large pies, 2 small pies, a crisp and turnovers. It was fun and crazy I will have to have Krista load the pics. Before our baking adventure we decided to go wash and clean Josh's car, not such a great idea. He was at Danny's watching his shows. I thought he was going to be there until 11:00 but it was until 10:00 and I was wrong. So we got the car and went to clean it then I received a not so happy call from Josh. So he was not very pleased with the whole situation!! Oops. Also we have been engaged for a month! Yea, for having nothing accomplished! Yesterday I went to Dayton and visited flower factor and a dress shop! I hate dress shops, because every dress I like is $800-$850 no fair! But I found a place that might work for the brides maid dresses. After that little bit of fun I had lunch with the in laws-to-be. After coming back to OX we had kids night and had 12 it was a pretty ok night for us. The kids did ok they seemed to have fun. We have been talking about moses. After Kids we had coffee house, it was pretty neat. Micha played a little concert, he is a newer addition to the Bridge Family and he writes his own music and plays guitar. And Andy had the whole Cafe' style set for the house and he played the host as normal. Today was well a day. At work we have been transiting, we have a new girl and we are looking to hire a another. Right now they are attempting to sort out the work and figure out who is going to do what and this means most of what I have been doing I am no longer doing! I deiced today that I need to start going in earlier so I can accomplish stuff before everyone is there and are distracting. After my 9 hours at work I went and hung out with Whitney! Yea! That was nice to have a bit of vent time. And to have someone that is sitting in my same shoes is helpful. Agenda for tonight: Watch Josh play video games and Family Night!!!

No comments: