Thursday, June 13, 2013

Flip Belt

Ok so this is probably strange to most but I am in love with this new little thing. I have been trying to run more often and train for the Color Run 5k. The hard part is that I often run late in the evening and need to take my phone with me so I have something incase anything happens. I found this running belt online…I think it was on pintrest. But really did not want to pay $25+shipping for it, so I examined it and decide I could make it. It appeared to be made of out the stretchy material that you would use for yoga or other fitness wear. So I headed to my local Goodwill to see what I could find to use as the material…yoga pants worked great and were super cheap at $2 per pair (each pair made 2 belts) and after an hour or so I had 5 wonderful flip belts to share with my friends they work great!! You slip on the belt (pockets out) put in your phone or whatever you want to hold, flip it and go!

-the pics are not the best but help you understand the idea.



No comments: