Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

First off it was amazing to have 60 degree weather…I honestly do not remember a birthday with such lovely weather. Josh and I were pretty lazy for most of the morning.  We did pizza for lunch(more on this in a minute) went out shopping for a bit then headed to dinner, we ended up a Fridays, I had Shrimp and Chicken Pasta (yum…and I will explain). Josh’s parents got me a new wallet (Thirty-one) and a Friday’s gift card. Thank you!!

Ok now about the food. I had not had any gluten all week and Josh and I decided it was time to try out the probiotics. Well the verdict is in and I have not been sick at all. Oh My it is amazing!! I am not saying I am cured but I was able to enjoy 2 gluten heavy meals in one day and not suffer at all.

No comments: