Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday, snapshot of the year

Well today is my birthday and here I sit, no real plan to go and do anything(at least not till dinner)…and sadly that is nice. I find it strange to think of turning 27 and what that means; what does it mean? Another year older, closer to 30 (slightly scary). Josh and I had lunch and he prayed for the meal (not that uncommon) but he thanked God for all that has happened this year and prayed that this year would be a blessing too. So I started thinking back on all that has happened in my life as a 26 year old. So here we go (I am sure I am missing things)

 January
-Meeting of the Wives and the wives to be.

February
-Bridge Wedding Shower
-Brunch with great friends

March
-Attempted to get fit LOL

April
-Took more college classes

May
-Andrew Graduated
-Cotton Wedding
-Capaccio Wedding


June
-New Job is Cincinnati
-Less Driving
-Teklitz Wedding

July
-Brought back on FABS for Training
-Had amazing summer missionaries

August
- Starting meeting with 3 ladies at the Bridge for Discipleship
-Added a new pastor and wife to the Bridge staff
-Beach Wedding

September
-McClung Wedding
-Josh got older J
-Baby Judah was born

October
-Couples Lunch (Pinterest Style)

November
-Ladies Progressive Mission Dinner
-A Real Vacation

December
-Christmas Cookies
-Christmas in Ohio

Early January
-Baby Luke was born!

And so much more…there have been lot of ups and downs this year but we are so blessed and thankful for all we have been given!

No comments: