Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17

“Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise;
when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.” Proverbs 17:28

 Ever had those days where you wish you would have stopped talking 20 minutes ago. Well that is pretty much today. We are on the topic of politics; don’t get me wrong the presidential debate/election is very important to the future of our country. But all the extra media drama and mudslinging is just not necessary. I really don’t think either one is perfect but I know that without God in our country were are not going to do so hot. I don’t support either man, my confidence is in Christ and I pray that theirs is too. Now off that rant. I like to talk and do it often but I need to learn to be silent and be ok with that at time.

No comments: