Thursday, March 31, 2011

PULLED OVER AND READY TO QUIT

Well I got pulled over this morning, I was drifting, I was tired, I seem to get tired at the same point each morning it is always the last 20 min of my drive. Well this is pretty much how my morning began. Pulled over on the side of the road by a very nice officer who thought I might be tired or drunk, well officer I do not drink, since I leave my house at 5:30am each morning headed for a 80 min drive I will go with tired. I did not get a ticket or any other trouble he just thought I should take a moment to stretch my legs and wake up a bit. Well I don’t know about you but getting pulled over will pretty much wake me up no need to stretch those legs anymore. J I was pretty flustered when it all happened. I am so tired of driving I really am, I am tired of getting to work and feeling half dead. Then turning around and driving home and then repeating it each day. I just want to cry...oh wait I already am. L I know I said I would be ok if I did not get this job but I am not sure how much longer I can do this. I have been praying for God to help me get through all of this frustration and such, but I feel like the more I pray the harder it is and the more tired I get.

No comments: