Friday, September 24, 2010

I will follow you

This has been such a wonderful week! God is so great! Last week was truly a downer...another no on a job that would of fix all our driving problems. I had my life fixed. But you see that was really the problem I have been so fixated on me and my life that I have lost so many opportunities to minster. I am reading Ruth and Psalms right now,  learning about praising God and about being faithful when it hurts. There is a new song by I think Chris Tomlin called 'I will Follow' The words are so fitting and with a broken heart I fell on my knees and told God...

Where you go I'll go
Where you stay I'll stay
When you move I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you

and that is my prayer that I am a complete reflection of Christ in all ways.

We had a women's event 'REAL Women' and I was reminded of being authentic, that sometimes things are crappy and sometimes things are great but in both situations we need to share and live life beyond ourselves.

No comments: