Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS LIST


What a daunting task. I don’t need anything and have trouble wanting things, but here is what I have come up with:
·         2011 Spiral or Bounded Calendar/Planner (not a binder) - can be 8.5x11 or 5x8 basically any size. (Must have the full month view, can have the weeks too)
·         30 Rock Season 4(DVD), 
·         Blue Tooth for phone(small), 
·         Brown Ouchless Headband (goodie brand),
·         Cord Clips(they attach to your dresser or desk and hold your phone or iPod cord in place so you don’t have to search behind the desk for it, about the size of a quarter)
·         Fourth Book from the Circle Series by Ted Decker (I think it is “Green” Book 0)(Christian Book Store), 
·         Look What’s New Cupcake(book), 
·         Pedicure (it can be in Columbus or somewhere in Dayton…I can schedule a time to go either place)
·         Polka Dot Bag (like the black with multi colored dots that I use now) I know flower factory has the black and white one which I like
·         Purple Flats Size 7.5 or 8 (nice for work, dark purple, they can be any design for the most part, Closed toed please)
·         Snow White DVD
·         Stationary set (I would like it to be a set of just flat cards(about the size of index cards) with matching envelopes, any colors or patterns(prefer no words) I have gotten them from Wal-Mart in the past
·         Zelda Skyward Sword (Wii Game) 

No comments: