Thursday, February 11, 2010

The "Weekend Wife"

It’s funny how when I lived close I always wanted more time with my husband not less. And where am I, oh yes 2.5 hours away, sitting on a couch alone. Don’t get too upset I chose to be here. You see in our relationship I am the bread winner, I bring home the bacon that’s me, which seems to be the trend for pastors wives these days. Many of the pastors are paid very little if at all and since JP works for a church Plant you can only imaging his modest income. I love our church and my husband and my role in serving is to support our family. So yes I took a job across the state praying that God would be glorified in my decision and would bless us through it. At times it is hard and more than I imagined but God is in Control and we are Blessed.

No comments: