Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Mind and Meeting Moments

So this weekend was suppose to be my "vacate Oxford" but in all reality it turned into a stressful day in the Ox Bubble! My morning began with me being started because my alarm was set but I did not know it was! It scared me. After the slight heart attack I began my day by running by Chad's to get the keys to the Association so I could print the bulletins for church. So I left to go print them and then I realized that I had misspelled a word and forgot an "a" so I turned around to go get it fixed. Then I had 2 more rounds of turn a-rounds because I forgot others things and stuff was not working properly. Once I finally got the things printed I was behind and had missed other things. I got to the church and folded the bulletins. My frustration level was a little higher than I would of liked. So I chose to be keep to myself and allow my frustration to erase. Only to be interrupted by a sorority who supposedly had the room reserved when we had it scheduled...Ahh I love Miamis Campus Scheduling!! So aside from the stress of the night my life has been interesting this weekend.

Now I sit in a room with my other coworkers or staff members. I sit here frustrated and holding my tongue because we are sitting here running in circles beating a dead horse. Where did we fail where did we fall? It is a slow fade. We as a staff sit hear grasping for straws. My heart is broken and at a loss. I want a spot I desire a place where I fit and to feel God has prepared me for that place. And right now I feel as if I am unprepared for everything. And as a staff we are so concerned with us accomplishing a task so it doesn't fail that we forget that we need to allow each other to breath and then to lead we have no desire any more. Right now I do what I do because they need to be done. So now what? where is my renewed heart how are we as a team working to build each other up, encourage each other, hold each other accountable or spur each other on.

-30 min later-

We all feel better!!! Bridge Break through! Yea!!

No comments: