Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wow it has been a while

Well the last few months have flown by, and as you all can tell I have not had time to blog. So I thought I would recap the last few months.

 August:
School started and our schedule exploded, I am still meeting with my girls. I started preparing to teach Clubhouse on Tuesday nights, I also am coordinating the Sunday Morning Children’s program.

 September:
We hosted our very first DIY, and had tons of fun! Released another set of training for FABS and attended the Frist Baptist Women’s Conference, (Chocolate CafĂ©…very relaxing). Clubhouse officially started. My Hubby turned a year wiser J

 October:
October marked a very busy season in our lives…We started with our Bridge Family Dinner followed by tailgating and pancakes each week (fun but exhausting) fall break at UC happened, where we were able to go and canvas UC with Christ’s love. I had a much needed Holiday, and Heather (previous summer missionary) came to visit with her boyfriend Jed. We went out to dinner and got to know each other. Then we ended the month off with our E-Week, where our students were intentional in sharing and going out on their own campus.

No comments: