Friday, May 14, 2010

Sneezing may show signs of pregnancy

To clear up all confusion I am not pregnant. Though over the last few weeks I have had a few encounters with people that suspect differently.
Let’s start with my sinus cold…just a little over 2 weeks ago I started to get a sinus cold which turned out to be a major pain. I was taking a medication that contained Gluten, so that made me even more ill and we could not figure out why. So after a week of sickness and no sleep, I posted “Oh the Joy of Illness” on my facebook page and thought nothing of it. Sunday at church I was pretty out of it very un-talkative and kept to myself. I was talking to one of the church members and apparently she jokingly said “you’re not pregnant are you?” Well I did not hear her nor did I respond. So she was not sure what to think.
    Now on the next week
We went to Great wolf lodge for my sister’s birthday it was great. But not a fan of the Gluten Free Pizza (no crust just toppings on soy flakes) it was sadLWe really enjoyed the hotel and rides. The park area was approximately 85which was nice while swimming.  We played hard on Saturday and got up Sunday and played some more. Josh and I were going to go down one more ride before we headed out. So we walked up the tall tower, this was the highest ride. We got about 1.5 flights from the top and I felt a little queasy. I thought I would be ok then with a rush of heat and my vision blurring I said we need to go down. So we began to walk down the stairway just reaching the end of the line with 2 flights to go I had to sit down. So I sat and there I passed out while Josh held my head. From here it was a little fuzzy but I was out for maybe 15-30 seconds and when I came to there were a couple of life guards offering me an ice pack and some water. We got dressed and went to get some food. I was shaky for most of the day but ok. So after I was ok Josh was so kind to post on his facebook that I had passed out, then when people responded with questions he failed to respond. So we get to church with the group thinking that I am pregnant But I am not!

No comments: