Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And Now a Little More!

So life is crazy as always but here is some of the deeper stuff that has gone on over the month!

1. The company that I work for has made cut backs...resulting in a decrease in wages (a 10% cut) it was tough news I have never been demoted it is not a great feeling. The change results in roughly $200 a month. God provides is the lesson I am learning again. At first I felt I personally needed to make up the difference by not spending as much or attempting to bring in more money elsewhere. We had vacation coming and that mean a week of no pay. I had factored in the week but originally the recovery was going to be much easier. Once we got back I received an additional commission check for $125, catching us up for the most part. After that I received a letter that said I had a check that was not cashed from like 2 years ago and they were going to send me a new check for $150. It is funny how God is always there, and the second you start to trust He comes through. Sitting here typing I am almost to tears, Financially I have always been very independent. this is all new!

No comments: