Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday and For Now I Will Wait

Monday…Oh how Monday can wear you out. In reality Mondays are not my worst day by any means but with the snow and a busy weekend today is one of those days were I want to curl up and sleep in. But today is another day where the sun is shining and my patient is tried. I have been reading a lot about progress and the concept of “imperfect progress” I am a fairly patient person…well until recently (ok to be honest I am pretty patient with most people but tend to be less patient with myself) and currently my life is in limbo of waiting and waiting. We are still (yes still) looking for a house, I am waiting for a position at work to open up, I am waiting to hear back on a program I applied for and there are a few other I/We are waiting for. Last week I had this intense moment of being overwhelmed and frustration of feeling like I am falling behind in my life…I mean I am closes to 30 than 20. But when I sit back and look at my reaction I realize I am trying to rush God and change His plans for me. (AKA Not good) So for now I wait, take a deep breath and enjoy the moments that God is giving me now and rather than wait in anticipation of the next new thing I will cherish where I am and what I have, so that I enjoy the journey and the walk.

No comments: