Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reflections for Today

Well it is Thursday and I am sitting here realizing how truly blessed I am. Our mission team is serving in West VA and I am sad that I am not there but I know that God had plans for each of us, sometimes we are called to go and others we are called to stay and for this August I am here to stay. But is has been a really good week at home. I have been able to get some of the random crafty things done and work on cleaning our house(much needed). This week has really been a week to prepare me for what is coming over the next few weeks…the return of the students. Which I am so excited about but in many ways this is another big adjustment for me. Last year this was just plan stressful. But this year I have no clue what to expect or what to think. All I know is that God has a plan and a purpose and I am just waiting to see what that is. Please be praying for us and the students as they return. That everyone adjusts to the craziness that is College. J

 

Roman 6:20-23

For when you were slave to sin you were free in regards to righteousness. But what fruit were you getting at that time from the thing of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slave of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments: