Saturday, November 20, 2010

BRIDGE DINNER AND THE CENTERPIECES

This week was our Bridge Family Thanksgiving dinner. Each of the community groups made desserts, sides and bread items the church provides the meat. And this year I did the decorations. It was fun minus the fact I found out on Friday that there was no decorations or any plans for decorations. So I had to go shopping in the basement for supplies. Found plenty and bought a few bags of rice, bean and corn for vase filler. We ran out of table cloth so we compromised but I think all in all it turned out very nice and we had over 80 people there.

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

You know I am also going to attend a dinner and wedding expo at the domestic event venues. Getting married soon and would like to get ideas for my DIY wedding party from these events. If you know about more upcoming wedding expos, please let me know.