Friday, April 17, 2009

Pre Wedding Day Jitters







Today is the day before my wedding. It seems crazy to think that tomorrow my name changes ... at least it gets shorted. LOL Today has been a little crazy we began set up around 9:30 and as we arrived we were informed that the gym floor will be done, the only catch they were finishing it today. So we started setup in the church first. It look nice I really am very happy with how it all turned out! Then we were off to the nail salon and lunch of course!! Once my nails had dried I was on a mad rush to the church for the rehearsal!! The Bride should not be late! But it seems the pastor can be. You see there was a lot of accidents and traffic so Ken was late and so was Rich and the Kids. So Pastor Steve played my father while we did the run through LOL. After the rehearsal we had Marions Pizza and then more decordating... this time we had a killer team to help!!

No comments: